The PS540 conveyor oven is ideally suited for medium-duty restaurant needs. The oven can cook a wide variety of food products, including pizza, seafood and bagels.
• Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual air return
• Patented EMS Energy Management System* reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency
• 40-1/2” (1029mm) long cooking chamber
• 32” (813mm) wide, 76-1/2” (1943mm) long conveyor belt
• Patented “Jet Sweep” impingement process that delivers constant heat to the chamber
• Stackable up to three units high
• Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
• Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating delivery
• Stainless steel front, sides, top and interior
• Front-loading window with cool handle
• Reversible conveyor direction
• Split belt – two 15” (381mm) belts with individually adjustable speed settings
• High speed conveyor (Range of 1:00 – 10:00)
• Adjustable legs (replace casters)
• Stainless steel lower shelf on double and triple oven
Unit incorporates a patented Energy Management System – EMS. Middleby ovens provide very efficient heat transfer to product. Energy is conserved as air is recycled from heater to product, with minimum loss. Oven is cool to the touch.
PS540 Ovens are designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit tray, and a removable conveyor belt assembly.
Control compartment is designed for quick and easy access.
All PS540 models have a one year parts and labor warranty.
Use of a ventilation hood is required.
*Photos show ovens equipped with casters. Some installation codes require the use of adjustable feet instead of casters.